HOW TO USE
ROLL ON RELIEF
- Heat therapy plus massage therapy
- Herbal fragrance
- Drug free
- Convenient, modern roll-on format
When to use
Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll-on lotion specifically designed to provide targeted, warming relief to help ease tight, knotted muscles through the benefit of massage with heat therapy. Can also be used before and after exercise.
- Before Exercise, to loosen and soften muscles, so they move more easily
- Rehab soft tissue, to help realign muscle fibres and break down adhesions and scar tissue. Heat also helps affected tissue
- Everyday use, to ease and release knots in shoulders and backs so you are more comfortable
How it works
Heat brings more blood to the muscle and with it oxygen and nutrients. When combined with massage it helps:
- Soften ‘knots’ in muscles
- Relax the muscles and soft tissue
- Which leads to the muscles being able to move and stretch more easily again
How to use
Massage onto required area. On first application apply sparingly as people may experience warmth differently. If stronger effect is desired, reapply as necessary. Use as required. Replace cap after use.
Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll-on Lotion is non-medicinal.
Please read all instructions and warnings carefully before use.
Do not use on under 12’s. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.