Some people get ready with a morning smoothie. For others it’s an intense warm up session.
Or is it training with a friend that motivates you?
Be in with a chance to win two free 1 year memberships with Be Military Fit with Bear Grylls, the UK’s biggest and best-loved outdoor fitness programme, for you and a friend.
Tag a friend, include #ShesReadyToRoll
Competition ends :
midnight 23 . 11 . 2018 GMT
Lucky winners announced :
24 . 11 . 2018
Importance of getting ready to roll
We all know that preparing yourself mentally for exercise is important but it is also important to prepare your body. A dynamic warm up is essential to prepare your body for exercise. A warm up can have several stages:
- Raising the heart rate – a few minutes of gentle exercise to raises the heart rate begins to warm the muscles up
- Gentle stretching – Stretching helps to activate muscles you are about to use – be careful not to overstretch as you run the risk of strain
- Heat therapy – Applying a heat product like Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll-on Lotion can also help to loosen and soften muscles, so they move and stretch more easily
- All entries must be received in the manner specified during the period in which the Competition is open (23th November)
- This Competition is for women only
- The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and then chosen at random
- The Competition is open to all UK residents of 16 years and over, except employees of: (a) Mentholatum; and (b) any third party appointed by Mentholatum to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s)
- This competition is being run and promoted by The Mentholatum Company Ltd, 1 Redwood Avenue, Peel Park Campus, East Kilbride, G74 5PE
By entering a Competition you:
- Grant us, any third parties appointed by us for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes
- Grant us, the right to use your personal information to send you information about a Competition sponsors respective products and services which may be of interest to you
- Accept that all entries will be shared on our social media channels. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright / intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant us and our licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry
- Waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act“) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world
- Warrant to us that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party
- Provide additional information needed (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or address to send physical prizes / bank details for us to arrange payment
- Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, could result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected
If you are a winner of the 2018 #ShesReadyToRoll Competition:
- The receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
- You acknowledge and agree that neither us nor any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law
- Please note that you can not win the British Military Fitness annual memberships if you are already a member
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
You agree the following additional Competition rules:
- Competition entry is FREE. No purchase necessary
- All entrants must be women aged 16 years or over and resident in the UK
- The Competition will close on (23rd November)
- The winners will be notified by their social media account within 30 days of the Competition draw
- Winners’ social media account names will be displayed on Mentholatum social media pages. Winners consent to their name and social media account being disclosed on the Mentholatum social media pages
- Winners’ consent to their photos being shared by Mentholatum’s social media pages
- The prizes available are:
- BMF annual membership x2
- Deep Heat Goody Bags x11
- These prizes will be arranged pending announcement of the winners on the Mentholatum social media pages
- Within 14 days of notification the winners are required to share confirmation of their name, address, daytime telephone number and bank details. In the event that the winner(s) does not provide the required confirmation within 14 days their entry will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be chosen
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
- The decision of Mentholatum on the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are governed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
- In the event that any terms and condition(s) are deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be severed from these terms and the remaining clauses will remain in force
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect
- These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between us and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that we shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).